Sunday 5 July 2009

Mastodon got signed, Pt. 1


My most unique Mastodon item that I have in my collection is the 12" Picture Disc for their single 'The Wolf Is Loose'. I got this from my soulmate whom got it signed for me at the Mastodon signing at Fopp in London.

The signing was part of their tour with Tool. Their London show was held at the Wembley Arena. To this day I am yet to meet the boys from Mastodon, but I have seen them twice now and will see them every time that they return to the UK! Unless the powers that be stop me from making the shows.

Throughout this blog spot I will be listing and capturing my Mastodon collection, from the vinyls, CD's, DVD's, posters, shirts and various items that I have. So sit back and enjoy the splendour that is Mastodon.

No comments:

Post a Comment